Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy First Birthday Rowan!


First Family Pic


Today is Rowan Calvin Long's First Birthday! Can you believe it? It has been a year already! My little boy turned one today!

Rowan your birth was soo amazing! I would totally recommend that everyone wait to find out what the sex of your baby will be for the birth! It was totally exciting! I truly can not verbalize the wonderfulness(not sure that is a word)of the situation! We had no girl name and only agreed about a boy name a week before you were born! I love keeping it a secret! It was so special! Here is a link the post I wrote for Rowan's birth! Here is a link to Kelly's post!

Rowan you are completely adorable! You have this HUGE smile that is so big that it weighs down your face into this bashful expression! Rowan you are so fun and active! You can climb things that no one would think a baby your age could do! You are so unique, I am not quite sure about your personality yet! You just love everything! Especially food! You also are very tight with your siblings and they love Ro-Ro or Roee just as much!

I love you so much Rowan!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Rowan!

Stacey, did I ever tell you that I always wanted to name a baby girl Rowan? But that was before I married John and my last name was Moore, and I realized that a girl named Rowan Moore may be ridiculed on the playground a little more than normal. :-)