Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleep Habits

Okay, so here are some pics of Carpenter from this past Saturday night! When we put all the kids in the bed, everyone went to sleep except Carpenter! It was like he knew that mom and dad wanted to watch the Carolina game in peace! With out hearing complaints about wanting to watch something else, or having to get the kids something, or just life in general! We thought, "yeah, the game is a night and game and we will be able to watch it my ourselves!"

It was like Carpenter could sense it, literally! Jon and I fought with Carpenter the whole entire night! Constantly putting him back into his bed! He did go to sleep around 10 pm. But then I got a little excited, if you watched the game, it was when Garcia threw that deep pass to K. McKenley, that was so awesome of a catch that it deserved a little yell! We'll that did it! Jonathan glared at me right then, I knew I had woken him up! I didn't mean too! I was good all night, but I do get a little excited when I watch football!

He didn't go to sleep until around 11:45! It got soo bad that I finally got the baby gate and put it on his door! The crying got louder but at least I did not have to get up every 15 seconds!

Here is what we found we things got quiet for a while:


his lip was turning purple!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Bless it!

Kelly said...

That poor baby! Hee hee! Eli has a baby gate on his door too. :-) You just do what you've gotta do in Mommyland.

One Pumpkin Seed said...

We are in the same boat as you. Ryan has started getting up minutes after we put him to bed. We take him back, he gets up. Over and over and over again. He's strong enough no that he takes the gate down. UGH!!