Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mail

So I am a stay at home mom, like everyone knows! But one of my favorite times of the day is when the mail comes! I know it is usually bills! But I love getting the mail! When we watch Blues Clues, I sing the "mail" song so loudly!

Here's the mail
It never fails
It makes me wanna wag my tail
When it comes I wanna wail...
MAIL!!!


That is truly what I feel inside! I get really excited! I guess I have a very boring life! But I truly enjoy the simple things! Even though that simple thing includes: bills, bills, bills!

But no one comes between me and my mail! I will tackle anyone that tries to get it! Ask Marley! When we race to the mailbox! Even the Mailman knows how much I love getting the mail! He will speed past me in his little mail jeep and put the mail in Marley's hands!

We'll about two weeks ago, I got a lovely letter sent from a great friend! This letter was so very encouraging! I have re-read it many times! I love sending hand written cards! They mean so much more! I also love receiving cards! I have a bunch of special cards I keep them in my nightstand drawer. When I got my last special letter, I reread some of my old letters! Oh, how the memories came rolling back!

4 comments:

Roxann said...

I hate to say... I have seen you do the mail song dance. :)

SpencersMum said...

You are to funny! I love getting mail to, especially junk mail!!! I got online the other night and ordered all kinds of free catalogs....as if I don't have anything to do! It'll be fun to start getting them in the mail! Snail Mail is becoming a lost art! Enjoy it!

Meredith said...

You sound like me. I race Keith to the mailbox. :)

Kelly said...

You are too funny! We sing that over here too!