Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Children TV Thoughts

Here are some random things I have come across by watching to much TV with my children!

1. I knew Dora had a larger head, ever since Marley was in love with Dora! It never seemed to bother me until lately. Dora's head is WAY too large! Especially when she is on the screen with Diego and the rest of her family! She really sticks out! Why doesn't everyone have a large head?

2. How can Franklin want a pet dog when he is a turtle? I mean Franklin is a reptile! Why is a dog always a pet no matter what if the characters are animals! The same thing happened on Aurthur!

3. Lazy Town really freaks me out! The faces on the non-real human characters is soo creepy! I can't stand to watch it! Jon doesn't like it either!

4. How can there be a whole village of Smurfs with only one girl? Smurfette!

5. Why does Moe always pull the rope? Carpenter can do the "Get on the Bus" dance from the Doodlebops!

6. I love the fact that Sesame Street uses children with special needs! "Count Me In," I love that song!

7. I think Yo Gabba Gabba is for tripped out adults! Who can sit there and watch the show? Those are the creepiest/strangest/weirdest characters! What about the song "Try It, You'll Like It!" See how that backs me up on my hypothesis!



Get It Down; 31 for 21

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You and Andy should get together and talk about this sometime. You sound just like him! He even talks TO the tv when some of those shows are on, especially Oswald.
And I HATE to saw it, but Yo Gabba Gabba is growing on me. It's like a freaky variety show. Oh, and I sing that crazy song at the dinner table to try to get Caroline to eat! :-)