Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am in a Funk!

I am in a funk right now! We went to church and had a great morning! Everyone took a nap except me but I was able to get alot of housework done! And then my parents took the kids for 2 hours! I got all of the kids winter clothes organized! It took several weeks of just finding the time I could to do it! I had to put away 4 kids summer clothes! And then go through old clothes of Carpenter's and Marley's for Rowan and Sadie! I had to wash all of the clothes and hang them up! It was neat going through all the clothes! I remembered when Marley wore that outfit and when she got her pictures taken in others(because she was the first child she got her pictures taken alot)! Also it seems like just yesterday Carpenter was wearing 12months sized clothes! I was so proud of myself! I worked my badonkadonk off!

But now the kids are asleep, I am very tired! And I seem to hit a low note when I am home alone! If I see an adult with special needs on TV or something, I lose it! I can not explain it! It happens every time and the tears start running! Why can I not handle this? What the heck is wrong with me?

This will pass! I am going to get ready for bed! I need to iron all the kids clothes first and lay them out on the coffee table to be ready for in the morning!

Get It Down; 31 for 21

No comments: