Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where did this GUT come from?




LOOK AT THAT GUT! AND WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

I knew that I had put some weight on. But I really didn't notice it until my mom posted pictures from Rowan's Birthday party! You see, my mother didn't regard herself to edit the posting of pics to flatter myself! I always do such a thing!

I thought to myself that I have to get real about losing 15 - 20 lbs! So why not do it on my blog? To really put my embarrassment out there! And hopefully I will respond!

I just can't seem to lose that little amount of weight! I don't gain any weight during pregnancy, in fact I loose it! But while I am breastfeeding I eat and eat!

I hope I won't be shooting myself for posting this tomorrow!

I am just trying to keep it real!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

And what a beautiful gut it is, my dear! :-)
I'm RIGHT THERE with you! I'm moving more, but not eating less!
(Let me know if you want to join my other blog! It's helping me try to stay accountable!)

The Pettigrew's said...

Good luck with the beautiful gut! It's hard to eat when you have "kid friendly" food around as well. You can do it!

Roxann said...

come over and walk with your mom who you noticed didn't put pictures of herslf up nor the picture of your rear end. :)

Annie said...

Stacey, you are so beautiful! :) I understand about wanting to get healthier, though.
I do have some easy and mom friendly exercises I can recommend you can do at night before bed (or in the morning, which ever). The results come pretty quickly with consistency and it only takes like 15 minutes a day. It IS very hard to eat healthy with kids. Hannah and I eat at McDonalds and Chick Fil A a lot. I have started splitting a meal with her at Chick Fil A and at McDonalds, I just get 1 plain hambuger (200 calories) for myself with no fries. I get her a happy meal with apples so the temptation to grab her fries isn't there. Your mom has a good idea with walking. I was in a very good habit of walking with a friend and it not only helped me drop some lbs, I was just happier from the exercise and the girl talk while walking. Good luck to you! :)

Anonymous said...

We all have baby bellies like that! I think it's really stretched skin more than anything. And don't feel bad, either! I run mile after mile, and do core exercise after core exercise, and still I have my baby belly. It's so hard, I know, but try to think of it as your badge of courage. You're a mama and you're good at it!