Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rowan's 1st Birthday Party

Rowan had a great first birthday party! The weather was truly beautiful! We had some great moments! One time, I couldn't find Carpenter, I could hear him but could not see him! He had turned the water hose on and soaked himself! Luckily Gran found an extra outfit for him! Also, Carpenter did not understand why Rowan had a personal cake and he did not! So he did swipe some of Rowan's cake! Thank you Gran and Pop-Pop for letting us have the party at your house! All of our kids had their first birthday at the Long's house!

Isn't that cake adorable! It is a Noah's Ark Cake! And a Jonah Whale cake for Rowan's individual! Remember Carpenter's farm cake! Tonya Whitley made this one also! Isn't it great! And tastes good too!


























Rowan's Happy Birthday song:


Rowan eating his cake:

Please ignore me fussing at my husband!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy birthday littest Long! I love you! :-)

That is one AMAZING cake! I think it even topped the farm one!

Roxann said...

I put some party pictures up here. :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/roxanno/RowanSFirstBirthday#

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Rowan! I love your cake!