Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rowan Calvin Long

It's a BOY!!!!!

We are excited to introduce everyone to our beautiful new son, Rowan Calvin Long. He was born on October 3 at 4:24 pm! He weighed 6 lbs and 10 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.

Rowan is such a sweet baby. Everything is going great, but I am only eight days in as a mother of 4. Jon and I are enjoying every second of it! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family of our own!

Here is a quick slide show of Rowan. You can also find more picture of him at Kelly's blog on the October 3 date. And you can also look at my mom's pics.



I will post more about Rowan's birth later when I have more time! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support!

7 comments:

Jessi said...

He's Beautiful!

Terri said...

Hi Stacey!!

I posted a comment on one of your last posts, but I'm not sure if you happened to see it or not. I'm Terri Sistare White, we went to Byrnes together and were also in the band together. We would hang out down in Mrs. Smoak's German classroom during driver's ed. I found your blog through Kelly's. Your family is sooo precious and your newest arrival is adorable! Hope mom, baby and family are doing fabulous! So glad to see you are doing so well, Stacey!

Alison said...

He is so precious!

Kelly said...

Welcome to the world Rowan! I love you and can't wait to see you again soon!!

Kelly said...

Your mom's pictures were great!!

Cindy said...

Rowan is precious! You have a beautiful family. I am so proud for you. You are an amazing woman!
God has truly blessed all of you.

Annie said...

I am sorry that I just now commenting.
He is so precious! You and Jonathan are so blessed with 4 beautiful kids!