Friday, August 8, 2008

Triple Stroller

I have been looking at triple strollers on ebay, and haven't found one in my price range. I really love walking around Fountain Inn. But I only have a double stroller and a umbrella stroller. So if I want to take the kids for a walk I have to make Marley push the umbrella stroller. She does this, but she would much rather be able to ride her bike, and I don't blame her! So, Marley went to spend the night with Milli last night. And I needed to get the kids out of the house before we all went crazy. So I decided to take them for a walk. When I walked the three myself I usually put Carpenter and Sadie in the double stroller or wagon and carry Rowan in my arms. We'll my arms get tired, so we usually only make it around the block! This time I tried something new! I put Sadie and baby Rowan in the back seat of the double stroller and Carpenter in the front! They loved it! We were able to take a long walk and then straight to the bathtub when we got home! I was so excited we got to go on a long walk! It rained right before we went outside. It was a little humid but the storm had cooled it down a little bit!
I took the pick with my new crackberry, aren't you proud mom? I at least figured that out. See, I went to a phone that didn't even have a camera to a blackberry!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

That is so cute, Stacey.

Roxann said...

The picture is so clear with the Blackberry. I'm impressed. :) and proud of you

Kelly said...

I'm so glad that worked for you!! How heavy was that thing?!? Hard to push? I tell ya, Mom of the Universe... :-)

natalie said...

That must be a great workout pushing 3 little ones in a stroller!

Anonymous said...

We had a triple stroller. It cost over $1,000 and it was more or an expensive waste of money. It was great for walks, but it was a huge effort to take anywhere due to assembly/dis-assembly. Also, there aren't many doors a triple stroller will fit through easily. I'm just sayin'.

I'd give you ours, but John backed over it on his way out of the garage one fine morning, and that was the (fitting) end to that monstrosity of a stroller.