Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Kelly meme! This one was done faster!

If you wanna play, go right ahead, but post a comment so I'll know to go and read yours!
If not, just read and enjoy!

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? Kelly Marie
C. Cake or pie? homemade either way
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? my crackberry
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? I prefer reeses
H. Hometown? G-ville!, SC
I. Indulgence? my laptop
J. January or July? both, girl's born in January, my bday July!
K. Kids? 4
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus and mi familia
M. Marriage date? February 24, everyone on Owens' side married on a 24th
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? cave crickets
Q. Quotes? "What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong." Simple way of looking at life!
R. Reasons to smile? 4 beautiful healthy children
S. Season of choice? spring or fall
T. Tag seven others to play! No name drops but if you want to do it! Just let me know so I can see yours!
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a broken tailbone! Sorry this is not new to my family, but I couldn't think of anything else!
V. Vegetable? fried okra
W. Worst habits? myself comes last, look at my wardrobe, hair, etc.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound, does it really mater
Y. Your favorite food? My mom's eggs and her tacos, Memas fried okra, Missy's fried squash, Gran's pies and cube steak, my enchilada casserole!
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments: