Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Only for you, Annie!

Only for you, Annie would I go to Greenville Zoo in hot August heat! We went to the Greenville Zoo with my two BFF from James F. Byrnes High. Annie brought her daughter Hannah, Kelly brought her kids Caroline and Eli. I took all of my crew and Marley's BFF Milli. What's one more with a sweet child like Milli!

While we waited on the Magner's we started on the playground the kids loved it! They are putting in new playground equipment outside the zoo. The kids loved the new play area, even part of it is covered! But it was still hot, a little breeze would have helped a lot.

I had a great time with everyone, just wish we could have spent more time together(adult talking) in air conditioning! I don't have many pics from inside the zoo! I had my hands full! But everyone was pretty well behaved!

We had to hurry and get some lunch to get Milli back to Ga Ga's in time. Since we were in the vicinity of Schlotzsky's Deli! It is my absolutely favorite place to get a quick bite to eat! It was so cute hearing Marley and Milli sing Jonas Brothers song on the radio!

I just want to say thank you to Marley and Milli, they took time pushing either Sadie or Carpenter around. I need a triple stroller!

Marley, Milli, and Carpenter

Sadie

Sadie and Carpenter

Milli and Marley

Kid Group shot

Milli

Carpenter

On the way to the Lion exhibit!

Carpenter and the Lion's

Marley is worn out!

Starring at the Lions

Rowan

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe you beat me to post!!! :-)
I had a fun time, even though I was wringing wet. :-)
Love ya!

Annie said...

We had a great time! It sure was hot. I didn't know it would be the hottest day of the year when I thought this was a good idea. I should have just had you guys over to my mom's pool. Next time, we will do a kid free dinner again so we can actually talk. It was so good to see you guys!
PS-not a fan of the picture of my read end. Not so pretty. :)

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Annie, your rear end looks fine! I had to post a pic of all of us because that was all I had, sorry!

Can't wait for your next G-Vegas trip!