Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Too Cute Tuesday!

SO I went to go use the bathroom this afternoon, and this is what I found when I came to check on the kids. Bathroom time and shower time can be dangerous. Usually, I take Rowan with me when I need to go somewhere for safety reasons. I thought he would be okay if I took the stool away from Carpenter's bed so Rowan could not get up there and fall off.

As you can see they stripped everything off the bed and the quilt off the wall. Then someone had the bright idea to put the wooden barn up against the bed and use it as a step stool. So, when I walked into the room I was surprised to see how well they worked together. Not surprised on the damage report of the room. Carpenter was holding Sadie and she was trying to pull Rowan up onto the bed! I immediately said "Don't pull Rowan up there, he will fall!" Next, I ran to the kitchen to get the camera. I wanted to save it for a Wordless Wednesday, but I couldn't wait to put it up on my blog. So it is my Too Cute for Tuesday moment!

This was done within 4 minutes!!!! Isn't that an eternity for 3 little ones!





2 comments:

Roxann said...

That is too funny. I wished you had takenh a picture of Rowan on the barn "step stool"

natalie said...

That is definitely too cute!