Sunday, November 30, 2008

I can see how you can lose yourself!

I can see how you can lose yourself. My life is not dull, it is very busy with 4 kids. But I can see how a person can get so absorbed in the lives of their children that they could forget who they are.

I can not remember the last time I went out with friends. I haven't been out with my husband since Brian Harmon's wedding at the end of August. I only got to go to do the first 3 weeks out of 10 weeks of my Beth Moore bible study.

I am not writing this for people to feel sorry for me. Not to pity me. And I am not writing this for those people who say I had 4 children and this is your life. I know it is! I love my children and am very grateful for them. They are my responsibility and my joy, and I try to ask for help with them(aka from the Grandparents) as few times as possible. It is hard work, constant work, watching them all, and I don't want to burden anyone with that. Maybe burden is not that right word but you know what I mean.

I just feel like I haven't talked to close dear friends in forever. Few attempts have been made on either side. And am longing to confide in someone other then the Almighty God.

23 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel your pain! I only have 2 and half of the appt. and committments that you do, and I still can't fit it all in.
I miss you.
What are you doing this Wednesday morning?

Roxann said...

Tailgate Saturday.. State Championships... Go Rebels!!!!!

Anonymous said...

buy valium order valium online mastercard - valium drug card

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax bars for cheap - xanax and alcohol mix

Anonymous said...

cheap xanax online buy generic xanax online no prescription - difference between generic xanax xanax

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem ambien side effects alcohol - buy zolpidem online usa

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax withdrawal muscle spasms - medication given xanax overdose

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam syrup 2mg 5ml - buy diazepam online usa

Anonymous said...

valium antidepressant xanax vs valium flights - valium for sale in canada

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg buy generic zolpidem - ambien cr generic coupon

Anonymous said...

ativan medication ativan overdose signs - buy ativan australia

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam from usa - diazepam drug names

Anonymous said...

cheap xanax online has anyone ordered xanax online - xanax withdrawal edema

Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety ativan side effects numbness - ativan overdose many pills

Anonymous said...

order ativan ativan gang - ativan 2.5mg side effects

Anonymous said...

soma online buy soma pills - can you buy soma online

Anonymous said...

cheap carisoprodol soma intimates coupons discounts - order soma from mexico

Anonymous said...

buy soma online buy generic soma online no prescription - buy aura soma london

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription overnight valium effects 10mg - valium 5 mg duration

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg buy valium online china - prozac (fluoxetine) and valium (diazepam) interaction

Anonymous said...

cheap carisoprodol buy somatropin hgh pills - buy soma online us pharmacy

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol online carisoprodol for headache - order cheap soma online

Anonymous said...

order soma carisoprodol 350 mg withdrawal - carisoprodol 350 uses