Saturday, November 1, 2008

I went to Walmart this morning,

and they were playing Christmas music! Can you believe it? I mean I love Christmas music! But can't you wait til after Thanksgiving! But that did remind me of something. I went down the isle where they were taking the Halloween stuff down and putting it into clearance and then stocking the selves with Christmas candy and Christmas gifts! So I walked down the isle carefully and saw



Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses! I was such an addict last year! I couldn't understand why they didn't make them all year round! So I bought three bags! They are so good I could eat a whole bag, don't worry I never did that!

I also bought two giant boxes of diapers and a new baby gate. I bought the $10 one, like we had previously, it lasted pretty long and the next one up was $30.

I took Sadie and Rowan with me. Carpenter and Marley stayed with Jon.

I look forward to watching SEC football! I do believe it is the best conference!

I will post some Halloween pics soon!

1 comment:

SpencersMum said...

Oh, I do believe my beloved Mountaineers beat a SEC team named Auburn last Thursday night...and aren't they SEC! We have beaten every team we've played from the SEC! Sorry Stacy, yes, I had to go there!!!

Missed you guys at the Family Fest we had tonight at our house!