Thursday, November 20, 2008

Volleyball 08

This was the first year Marley played Volleyball! It was really alot of fun! I didn't have to worry about her, like I do in Softball, if she missed a catch and got knocked upside the head! Most of all, I think that Marley really enjoyed herslef and got so excited out on the court! We can't wait until next season!

Prude Note:
In the next level up in VB, these young girls wear these tight little black VB shorts. Marley will never wear them. She can play just as well in regular shorts or pants!

Marley got into the Championships! Team Korea(I guess you can't be the USA) won the first game and lost the second and third game! They got a medal for placing second. I can't get those pics right now! But will upload them as soon as possible!

Special Thank-You to the grandparents! Gran, Pop-Pop, Meme, and Papa we could have not survived the season without you! We are so very grateful for your help!!!
Pictures:
































1 comment:

SpencersMum said...

Aren't those shorts the high schoolers wear for VB terrible....I think of all the perverts that come to games just to check out their tushes!!! Actually as a parent I would fight that those are against dress code violations and make them change them! Go Stacy....get 'em! I wouldn't let my daughter wear them either if I had one!