Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch at Gran's House! Amy and Lee were gone on a mission trip to Belize, we missed them, but Rocky and Gracie were there. Then headed up to Landrum to se my side of the family! We had a great time! And were really worn out! I went to bed right after the kids at 8 pm. Woke up at 3:15 and was at Kohl's at 4am. I was finished shopping at 6:36am. I only went to 3 stores and avoided the mall.

Here are some pics at Gran's House:
the kids had fun painting bird houses before lunch
















Here are some pics at Memas:
redneck pics on 4 wheelers!






I asked Jon to take a picture of me because I haven't had one of me this Thanksgiving, because I usually take all the pics. And he took this pic? Is it of my gut?

daredevil. backwards rider







I am a wuss when it comes to 4 Wheelers. I think they are dangerous and I always hear about bad accidents happening. But I finally rode one. I fussed the whole time, I hated not being in control and knowing what was coming. I should have loosened up and had a better time! But that's me! I have to warm up to some things.

21 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, I know I've posted before about making Christmas cards out of your pics, but your mom HAS to use that one of you and "ride 'em cowgirl" Tay on her card this year!!!

And you went shopping without me?!?!?! UGH! :-(

Have I mentioned that I miss you???

Anonymous said...

xanax online no prescription xanax bars grapefruit juice - order xanax 2mg

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no rx buy xanax online united states - prozac xanax and alcohol

Anonymous said...

ativan pharmacy lorazepam 1mg information - ativan bluelight

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax withdrawal how to - xanax 7.5

Anonymous said...

diazepam dosage for dogs diazepam 10 mg sleep - diazepam cats dosage

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online effects of ativan and alcohol - what is lorazepam 1mg tablets for

Anonymous said...

xanax for sale xanax dosage 3719 - buy xanax online discover card

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs diazepam online no prescription - molar mass diazepam valium if

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg the drug diazepam falls into a class of drugs called - where to buy diazepam online in usa

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan withdrawal .5 mg - ativan or xanax better

Anonymous said...

xanax mg xanax ingredients - xanax xanax

Anonymous said...

order ativan buy ativan - happens overdose ativan

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects gerd - ambien cr withdrawal effects

Anonymous said...

soma for sale soma drug similar - carisoprodol normal dose

Anonymous said...

soma cheap carisoprodol much get high - buy soma online no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg ambien cr manufacturer coupon - ambien dosage cr

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription buy soma online cheap no prescription - order soma online mexico

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol 350 mg soma todos medos ver online - somanabolic muscle maximizer supplement

Anonymous said...

buy valium without rx valium back pain - valium vs xanax vs lorazepam

Anonymous said...

no prescription:valium oxycodone valium high - round green pill valium