Monday, November 3, 2008

Housewife Day

My mother sent me a text message this morning saying "Happy Housewife Day!" I didn't know that day existed ever. I never ever thought of myself as a housewife(other then the desperate show), that term sounds so old to me. I have heard of homemaker, stay at home mom, and home engineer! I do not consider myself any. I think of myself as a professional driver. Driving everyone around to where they need to go.

If only I had know about this special day. I would have asked all the other "Housewives" to go out for a special lunch. One at a very special restaurant(Not McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, etc...) but knowing us we would all have to bring our kids. But wouldn't it be funny, a room filled with mothers and tons of kids in a swanky restaurant. Or would it be torture?

Happy Housewife Day to all of you out there!

22 comments:

The Dales said...

Happy Housewife Day to you also! I had no idea one even existed either!

~Stephanie Moore Dale

Roxann said...

The term is old fashioned. Should be Happy Stay at Home Moms Day! I still think its ironic its on Monday ... about the busiest day ever for Moms. I heard it on the radio this morning and they said that if they had known it sooner they would have had a contest for a maid for a day.

Anonymous said...

generic ambien online ambien side effects if you stay awake - ambien 10 mg how long does it last

Anonymous said...

order ativan possible overdose ativan - ativan 57

Anonymous said...

ativan mg ativan dosage migraine - buy lorazepam no prescription online

Anonymous said...

cheap diazepam genuine diazepam online - diazepam much get high

Anonymous said...

cheap xanax ms alprazolam 0 5mg germed - xanax side effects jaw pain

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan dosage for high - ativan vs xanax dosage

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan 0.25 mg - 1mg ativan and alcohol

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online can buy diazepam online usa - want buy diazepam online

Anonymous said...

buy generic xanax online yellow oval xanax pills - xanax makes my anxiety worse

Anonymous said...

diazepam online drug profile of diazepam - side effects taking diazepam

Anonymous said...

xanax 0.5mg xanax and alcohol memory - xanax 2 mg 3 times a day

Anonymous said...

buy generic ambien online buy xanax ambien online - ambien sleep stories

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online online medication valium - valium pills iv

Anonymous said...

valium without prescriptions buy valium online in uk - buy cheapest valium online

Anonymous said...

buy soma online buy soma online mastercard - soma drug get high

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol carisoprodol urine test - carisoprodol 350 mg strong

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien pill 10 mg - ambien withdrawal forum

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam cheap valium no prescription - where to buy valium online uk

Anonymous said...

zolpidem without prescription ambien walrus shirt - type high ambien

Anonymous said...

valium no rx generic diazepam good valium - buy valium nz