Friday, February 15, 2008

Meyer Center @ Pavilion

After Marley's birthday party on Sunday afternoon, the next day we were back at the Pavilion for a field trip with the Meyer Center! I thought the kids would enjoy it since they were dying to get out on the ice at Marley's party but were unable too! Carpenter had a wonderful time in the pile of snow, on the sled, and running with the walker! Sadie cried the whole time! I felt bad, here I come with 3 children, and the teachers had to help me! They are the sweetest teachers! I want to be apart of his class but I have full arms to help with! Sadie had to have her pacy and be held. Which was not possible because I was holding a sleeping Rowan! I let Carpenter ride home from the field trip on the school bus! He loved it! I was worried! I followed the bus all the way back to the Meyer Center! They must of thought I was crazy! I was only worried about the other drivers! Here are some pictures of our morning at the Pavilion!

















1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are such a great (brave) mom. I would have followed that bus too! :-) That is a great picture of you and the kids.