Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly Marie Towery Watson!

I just wanted to wish my best friend Kelly a Happy Birthday! Kelly has been there through middle school, high school, been at the births of all four of my children! Kelly you mean so very much to me! After we found out that Carpenter had DS(t-21) she rushed to the hospital to be with me! When I saw her I just started crying! I could let it all out with her and she was there for me even though she was going through some rough times also. And when she came to the hospital when Rowan was born, she was so sweet to be there. Rowan's heart rate was dropping, and I had to keep switching sides to lay on because they thought his chord could be around his neck. Anyway, she came over and just held my hand. She didn't say anything, she didn't have to, I knew she loved me and this baby. Kelly holding my hand was such a beautiful moment for me, it helped me to calm down, and spend time in prayer. I love you Kelly! Thank you for being such a wonderful blessing in my life!

Kelly, Caroline, and myself(and Sadie in the belly)

Kelly, Rowan, and I

Zoo fun
Sorry, Jon moved all of my pics somewhere! So this was all I could find!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You made me cry!!! I love you too so very much! Thank you. I am so blessed to have you as my best friend.