Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heritage Park

Today we went to Heritage Park. It is a massive juggling act of defense. Jonathan calls it man to man. That is what we used to could do, when it was just two little ones. Now Jon and I take watch over one child and take turns holding Rowan! Jon had Sadie and Rowan. I had Carpenter and the camera. It was soo funny, Jon and I would just keeping passing eachother as each child ran their seperate ways. What is going to happen when Rowan is running around? The kids enjoyed the park! Carpenter ran around the whole park saying "Hi!" to everyone. Everyone would say "Hey" back as he was busy greeting someone else at the park! We put the babies to bed and Marley and I watched the Bratz(the real girls) movie! I thought it was a little racy for Marley's age! This is a long slide show, so sit back and relax!

No comments: