Sunday, January 20, 2008

Party Postponed

We had to delay Marley's and Sadie's birthday party due to the blizzard we were supposed to have! And we did have the most beautiful snow coming down and then melted when it hit the grown! Man, were we disappointed! No party, no snow to play in!

Please pray for my cousin, Ian, he just celebrate his 5th birthday! They found a mass on his back and they are unsure what it is. They are going for an ultrasound on Tuesday. Please pray that the Lord will give my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Scott strength during this time. And pray that the mass just disappears and all is well with the world! God is full of miracles! Why can't we pray and ask for them? I have learned of the power of prayer! It is a huge part of my life! I need to take even more time to pray and read the bible.

And another quote I want to post. Jon and I went to a family/marriage bible study class at church taught by Mr. Dan Perry. He started the class with this: "A marriage doesn't fall apart it drifts apart." This is sooo true, do something today to keep your marriage alive! Don't get busy with work or kids or drained about finances but enjoy eachother's company!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hate that about the party! :-( And I'm praying for Scott, Lisa, and Ian. God will take care of them!
Thanks for the marriage quote. Every couple needs to hear things like that!