Monday, December 31, 2007

Top 10 of 2007

Top Ten Events of 2007 for our family:


10. Marley's debut as an actress. She really loved playing "Gladys!" She can't wait to do a play again! It was just exciting to see that she was able to memorize the script, put her spin on Gladys, and have fun! She wants to be Hannah Montana. I call her Marley Carolina!

9. The celebration of Christmas! I love Christmas time. I love spending time with family and celebrating Christ's birth. "Oh Holy Night" is my favorite Christmas song, when we sing the "fall on your knees" part.

8. I love our family beach trips to Cherry Grove. It is a little chaotic with all the kids. But they really enjoyed the beach this year. I loved seeing the babies play in the sand and Marley ride the ways. Plus we go with our family every year and it gives us a way to reconnect every year.

7. Seeing my oldest child, Marley, get baptized. I can not truly explain the joy of seeing your daughter accept the Lord as their personal savior and get baptized. Some people of our congregation came up to us and said one down three more to go. I pray for that day, pray for their servant heart, christian spouse, and so on.

6. I loved being apart of a women's small group. We did Beth Moore's study on Daniel. Even though I only got to do a few weeks, due to Rowan's arrival. We are starting the second half in January. The study just seemed to open my heart more.

5. I love seeing the relationships of our children grow! They truly love each other! I love how they play together, look after each other, love each other, and even fight with each other. I have the most amazing children(biased mother speaking)! Thank you dear Lord for Marley Ann, Carpenter Brooks, Sadie May, and Rowan Calvin. I am truly blessed! I pray that their relationship only deepens!

4. Running our own business. This has been the first year Jonathan has run his own business. It has been wonderful to see him do what he loves and for himself. IT has been a learning experience of management, patience, and perseverance. I have been extremely tested spiritually by this and have prayed a bunch over the new business. God has always provided for us. And it has taught me to always rely on Him.

3. Jon has started a small prayer group with friends one time a week. There are a bunch of old and new friends. This connection that they share is amazing. I have seen such personal spiritual growth through this. I am amazed by Jonathan's friends. They have known each other since birth. They all were raised in the same church. And they all love the Lord immensely. They all serve the Lord with their unique spiritual gifts. It is truly amazing! I don't know any other groups like this. What a wonderful job their parents did. I love them all!

2. God blessing us with our fourth child! Rowan Calvin Long! Rowan's arrival was so very special! It was soo exciting about letting his sex be a surprise. It was just awesome seeing a little part of you born into this world. I have always wanted a big family, and now I have it. I can't wait to see what Rowan will be like.

1. Jon and I have deepened our spiritual walk! It has been so an amazing year of growth for both of us spiritually! I can't wait to see what God has planned for us in 2008. I pray that we will do His will! And continue to grow closer together as a couple. The marriage that is centered in God is like nothing other. "What God has joined together, let no man tear it apart."


My husband challenged us to do this in Sunday School and they have done it in their small business group. List 10 lost people's names around you. Pray for them, remember them in your daily life, invite them to know the Lord. Get up enough courage and tell them about Jesus. I am saying this directly to myself. To get out of my shell. Why do I get so nervous about telling people about Jesus? I challenge you to make a difference, and eternal difference.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy ambien 10 mg ambien weed - ambien side effects during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem tartrate bad side effects - zolpidem tart er vs ambien

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem dosage 12.5mg - zolpidem tartrate opiate

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam valium side effects - buy valium 10mg online

Anonymous said...

ativan price rare side effects ativan - buy lorazepam without prescriptions

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem ambien side effects driving - zolpidem zopiclone

Anonymous said...

online diazepam buy diazepam 10mg - diazepam veterinary

Anonymous said...

xanax for sale xanax xr drug test - 2mg xanax to sleep

Anonymous said...

diazepam no prescription needed illegal buy diazepam online usa - diazepam yan etkileri

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol carisoprodol side effects constipation - buy soma online ship florida

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol buy soma without rx - buy soma online from mexico

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg buy valium without no prescription - 10mg valium equal 1 mg klonopin

Anonymous said...

soma price order soma online no rx - carisoprodol 350 mg looks like

Anonymous said...

buy soma online soma mail order - where to buy soma online