Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tis the Season...

This week proved to be a busy week. But next week seems even busier, with three Christmas parties. Two for Carpenter and one for our Sunday School class. But I love Christmas, I love the celebration of Christ's birth.

Every year I make our family ornaments. I am running out of unique ornaments. I have done glass balls and gingerbread. Does anyone have any suggestions? I like to include the kids in the ornament decorating process.

Marley has been ice skating some more. She has been working on homework. And had a great chorus concert.

Sadie has been the funniest girl this week. On our way home from Old Navy, she sang the entire way home. Rowan cried the entire way home. I don't think he is a good rider. We have long trips to Greenville and he almost always cries the entire way. On the way home from the Meyer Center on Tuesday, all three of them cried all the way home. I had reached my breaking point in that car. And finally it dawned on me to pray. I prayed all the way home. Did the crying stop? No! But I felt peace and calm, like I could handle this. But back to the story. Sadie's song consisted of:
Baby cryyyyiinnnnggg tree
Baby cryyyyiinnnnggg truck
Baby cryyyyiinnnnggg lights
and so on along the highway with the final verse
Baby cryyyyiinnnnggg hush!

Jonathan got out the Johnny jump up for Rowan today. I am not sure why, because he is way too little. I think he ways just trying to find away to make him stop crying. But Sadie and Carpenter fought over the Johnny jump up. It was the funniest thing. They had to take turns! I am just glad that they didn't break the door frame.

Whenever I get woken up by the kids in the middle of the night, it can be often. It takes a while for me to fall back asleep. So I usually spend this time in prayer. The past few nights have been filled with prayers for David and Caylyn in their battle with cancer. Honestly, it frightens me. That they have to go through this. There is a specific type of cancer that is linked to Down Syndrome(T-21) called AML. I learned back ground information from Anne's website. About 1 out of 150 children with T-21 get cancer. When I read that the numbers seemed to great. I will never forget our first meeting with our geneticist, Dr. Geer, the information we went over was overwhelming. You could easily get depressed by statistics. With vision, neck, thyroid, cancer, and other problems. Dr. Geer was really sweet. You have to know this information so you can watch out for your son. Make sure all of the proper tests are done. Dr. Geer gave us a great sheet with tests, what they are for, and when they should be done. I guess I try not to spend too much wasted time on the statistics. I just look at Carpenter and say he is my son and we will conquer anything. I spent more time focusing on this little boy then I ever did about the things that could go wrong. I was just grateful Carpenter was in my life.

Please continue to pray for David and Caylyn. Archie also had some follow up cancer appointments, please pray that the results are good. Suzanne also had some dental work done, please pray for God's healing powers for everyone.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium jasmine - valium diazepam online uk

Anonymous said...

xanax buy online no prescription xanax withdrawal expect - xanax 2mg cod

Anonymous said...

valium generic valium medication dosage - buy valium spain

Anonymous said...

buying ambien online ambien side effects nausea - ambien withdrawal clinic

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax and alcohol mixed together - xanax vs zoloft

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax liver - xanax overdose pathophysiology

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan side effects in children - ativan no prescription online pharmacy

Anonymous said...

diazepam synthesis diazepam 5mg long does take work - diazepam what is it

Anonymous said...

zolpidem no prescription ambien for sale online cheap - how long do zolpidem side effects last

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online generic xanax india - buy xanax amsterdam

Anonymous said...

buy somas online soma drug breastfeeding - buy somatropin europe

Anonymous said...

diazepam online buy valium online paypal - valium dosage pills

Anonymous said...

order valium valium mg get high - order valium roche

Anonymous said...

generic soma buy soma echeck - carisoprodol ibuprofen

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien dosage male - buy ambien online no prescription

Anonymous said...

ambien ambien generic aurobindo - ambien cr tablet picture

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium online no prescription drug company of valium - 20 mg valium pill