Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fountain Inn Christmas Parade

Today was a busy day. Jonathan drove his mom and dad in the Christmas parade. I took the kids to the parade by myself. I put Rowan and Carpenter in the double stroller. Marley pushed Sadie in the single stroller. Marley was my big helper! I couldn't have done it without her! We had a wonderful time at the parade.

Next, we went to the center of downtown Fountain Inn to see the ice skating show! That's right Fountain Inn has an ice skating rink. So you can go on a carriage ride and then go ice skating! I think it is a wonderful addition to Fountain Inn's Christmas celebration!

Then we went to the town's Christmas banquet! We had a wonderful supper and enjoyed great company. The kids were worn out, so we had to leave a little early.

I love this time of year, the celebration of Christ's birth!



Sorry you have to turn your head for some of the pics, but I did this slide show twice because I pressed the wrong button and couldn't stay up any later to fix it!

No comments: