Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FIFBC 3K Christmas Party

Two parties down, one more to go! Well everyone is finished with school until the new year. It will be great to not have to go somewhere everyday. Not that sleeping in is a possibility but at least I won't have to have everyone dressed and ready to go so early!

Carpenter had an adorable Christmas program at FIFBC. (I was kind of upset that he was a little overwhelmed at the Meyer Center party.) The kids had made cute Snow Man shirts. He was so cute at the Christmas Party. He did alot of the motions. He was soo cute with the snow man poem, and melting to the ground. I feel so blessed that he has such wonderful teachers, Mrs. Jan and Mrs. Karren. They really love him! Sadie was so excited she yelled out "bro-tha!" Thank you Gran for coming!



Cute plate Carpenter made for us:


Cute moment of the week:
Every night before I go to bed, I go check on all the kids. When I went into the girls room, Marley was not in her bed. Panic was starting to kick in. Then I look over to Sadie's bed. Marley is lying there sleeping beside her little sister. It was just such a sweet moment, I wanted to take a picture, but I was afraid I would wake them up. So Marley has been slipping into Sadie's bed every now in then. It is so cute to see them in this little twin bed. Tonight, Marley went in the bed to sleep with Sadie, and I could hear them giggling and talking. It was so sweet to hear their bond as sisters! I hope the boys will have wonderful moments too. Marley complains about having to share a room sometimes. But I think she would miss Sadie. I hope that they will be able to remember these times when they get older! I know I will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the plate!!