Friday, July 20, 2007

Prayer Requests!

My mother, father, and sister are traveling out of town for the National High School Rodeo Finals! They made it safely to Illinois, with their two horses, Blaze and Baby. Please pray that my mom, dad, and sis Taylor have a safe and wonderful trip! I hope that Taylor does her best! And that they make it safely back home!

My father-in-law, Gary, is going to be going on a mission trip with our church! They are going to Bright Life Farm in Princeton, Kentucky! This farm ministers to mentally handicapped residents. Please pray for Gary and the rest of the 55 member team who is going on this trip. Gary, does a lot with his duty as mayor to promote the welfare of people with disabilities. I totally wish I was able to go with them! I think that I am concerned most about Carpenter's later life. What will he what to do and what opportunity's will be available for him?

Funny moments:

Sadie is now calling her belly a "baby" now. She thinks everyone has a baby in their belly.

So I left to got to the potty, for like 2 minutes at the most! And when I come back, Carpenter and Sadie are both stuck in the drawer of our coffee table. How did this happen in such a short amount of time? And who thought of the idea? What were those two little minds thinking? I know that Carpenter was the only one who could open the drawer. But who got in first? What is scarier than two little toddlers? When they work together to accomplish one goal!!!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'll be praying!
What a cute pic of your kids stuck in a drawer! It's amazing what they can do in 2 minutes!!!

Kelly said...

Where are you???????????? I miss your posts!!!!!!