Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best Friends Forever!

Kelly and I had set a play date for the kids and for us. But this morning Marley threw up! So I figured our day was ruined. But Marley started feeling better so we decided to meet the Watson family at Target. I was like 15 minutes late because Taylor came by the house the get some luggage and Sadie decided to eat a bag of glitter before we left. Marley is an ultimate crafter, but forgets there are two little munchkins roaming around who want to play with that stuff too. So we had a good time at Target taking up the whole isle with our buggies.

Next, where to eat? We decided on Fuddruckers! We must have made everyone laugh!Marley was holding Sadie's hand who was holding my hand while I was holding Carpenter's hand. Then behind me was Kelly holding Caroline's hand and Eli in his chair. With diaper bags in hand and trying to open the doors! Fun! We decided on the Elvis booth so that we could keep the kids locked in! It was a crazy lunch! Kelly, did you get to eat anything?

Funniest moment: I hope Kelly won't mind me telling this story. But Kelly had to feed Eli. So Caroline found one of Kelly's breast feeding pads. Caroline chased Marley all around the booth with it! It was hilarious! Marley was freaking out!

Next time: We have promised each other that next time we are going out by ourselves. So we can actually have some girl talk.




After lunch: We went to Gran's house. Carpenter and Sadie fought over the new to us potty that their cousin Kyle gave them. The potty plays music when you go to the bathroom! Here are some cute pics!


4 comments:

Annie said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Can I join you when you go out alone? I am all for planning to trip to the Upstate for a Girls Night out!

Alison said...

I am glad ya'll got to go out together! I am sure Kelly enjoyed it! :) You need to get the grandparents to keep the kids so you all can go out!

Kelly said...

Man, you beat me! You got to blog before I did! :-)
We really did have a great time with you guys today! Caroline asked for Marley, Sadie, and "Carpen" all afternoon.
A girls night sounds like fun to me. You do the plannin' Annie!

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Girls night sounds good. But lately I have been really tired! Let's start a little early. 5:30 or 6. Sorry I am no fun! Can't wait to see everyone!