Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Amazing Carpenter!

Yesterday, I was getting the babies dressed for the day. I put Carpenter's shirt on and then felt the call like so many pregnant women do, go to potty. But when I came back I was totally amazed that Carpenter had put on his shorts(they were on backwards). We haven't really worked on this in a while since we are in between OT's at home at this time. I was just amazed that he did this because I had put the clothes up out of the way. I had just ironed them and didn't want the babies to throw them all over the room.

And then he said the most wonderful words a parent wants to hear. "Love ewww!" He said love you(and signed it) to Meme before she left us yesterday. I am 100% elated that he said that. Truthfully, I get delighted when he says anything because it has been a long time coming. But those magic words were wonderful to hear. And I am 100% jealous it was not to me! But totally grateful he said them.

I love you Carpenter!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aww!!He is the cutest kid ever! I love you Carpenter!!