Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Super Rowan!

Rowan you are truly growing like a weed. He is not as old as he thinks he is! He just turned 9 months old and I can't believe what he just did! I know you may think I am crazy for letting him do this but I was sitting right beside him! Rowan ate his first chicken nugget tonight from Wendy's! Can you believe it? I can't believe he ate the whole thing by himself! He loves bananas and sweet potatoes but he is starting to only want big people food! When I set the two middle kids in their booster seats on the floor he is like a vulture stalking his prey! He comes in for the attack and he steals their food! Sadie always tells Rowan "Swiper, no Swiping!" Rowan is really funny! He wants to be in the middle of Carpenter and Sadie all of the time! Like when we exit the house, Sadie and Carpenter are fighting over who gets to come outside first, they don't see Rowan crawling right beside them, he sneaks right past them and gets out first!

Rowan, you are such a wonderful baby! Your face lights up with just a wonderful huge grin when people talk to you! Now if you slept through the night my world would be great!

3 comments:

Roxann said...

I have seen him on his missions and he is so funny. Straight for Carpenter and Sadie's food and straight out the door. Crawling like a mad man. He is so fast. I almost can't believe he isn't walking yet because he wants to go sooo much. I can just hear Sadie telling him Swiper no swiping. :) Too funny. I can believe he ate a whole nugget because he wants big food like his brother and sisters. We might as well stop buying baby food. Carpenter likes it better than he does. love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom! He just wants what we eat because it tastes so much better than unseasoned baby food. Your life would probably be a tiny bit easier if you could just feed him what you feed the others. That is hilarious about Sadie calling him Swiper!
Stacey, I created a Facebook account. If you register on there, you can see pics I put on there from the beach. I tried to email them right after we got back, but at that minute our internet went out...haven't gotten back to trying since then. Missy

natalie said...

Rowan is so cute! This weekend, I was calling Emma "Snatcher" and saying, "Snatcher, no snatching!" She likes to steal food from other people's plates too, even if she's eating the same thing.