Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Every Friday before Mother's Day the preschool at FIFBC has their annual Mother's Day Brunch! I enjoyed 3 brunches with Marley and now I had my first one with Carpenter. Sadie was at MMO, so I just had the boys! Carpenter's class sang "You are my Sunshine" and we had a wonderful meal. The kids had chicken fingers and the mothers had chicken salad croissant and strawberry shortcake! It was delicious! I always enjoy these brunches! Carpenter made me a wonderful corsage, bouquet of flowers, and a beautiful painting of the two of us! Mrs. Karren, one of Carpenter's teachers, is the most craftiest(nice grammar huh?) lady! She makes the cutest things. My favorite Mother's Day gift from Marley is when they melted an orange pill bottle with beads in it, in the oven. They made a pin out of it! That pin is something I will keep forever, and do occasionally wear! Carpenter made me a corsage out of a coffee filter that they dipped in different colors. He also made me a bouquet out of Styrofoam cups. They cut the cups, put them in the oven, which curled the ends, making it look like a flower, then painted it and added yarn in the center. They were so adorable. Then he painted a pic of a sun and then stick people of Carpenter and my self! They said he did it all by himself and all the had to help him with was his name and mom. I have no pic of this but I will get one! I can't wait to hang it up!

Carpenter and Rowan

My bouquet and corsage

Nathan and Rowan

Mrs. Mandy, Mrs. Renee, and Mrs. Tammy
I love these women, they are wonderful friends! We truly love each other's families!

Mrs. Karren, Mrs. Jan, and Carpenter

Ben eating food and Mrs. Mandy

Carpenter singing

Carpenter eating

My crowned self and Carpenter

Carpenter and Nathan

Carpenter and his Popsicle

Popsicle mess!

Sadie, Rowan, and Carpenter in Rowan's crib!

I just hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve it! I had a wonderful mother and grandmother who shaped my life! Thank you dear Lord with the wonderful gift of being a mother! Thank you for my 4 children: Marley Ann, Carpenter Brooks, Sadie May, and Rowan Calvin!

Happy Mother's Day Gran!

Happy Mother's Day Meme!

Happy Mother's Day Mema!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you!