Sunday, May 25, 2008

Catch Up on All the stuff I haven't been able to post yet!

The kids loved helping daddy mow the grass:

Carpenter and Jon

Sadie and Jon

Carpenter hiding!

I was able to go to Carpenter's school when he was the line leader! He gets to wear a special sticker, check the weather, and say the pledge. It was also show in tell day!

Mrs. Karren and Mrs. Jan, for some reason Mrs. Jan likes mustard with her chips!

Rowan, Nathan, and Ben

Line Leader

Carpenter's mat

Video of Carpenter doing weather report and pledge


Video of Carpenter's show in tell! He actually took one of Marley's webkinz at the last moment!


On Sunday May 18, was baby dedication day at church! Rowan is not in the usual white outfit! Jonathan doesn't like all of that fru fru stuff for his boys!
Baby book note: Rowan you got your second tooth today!


Rowan, Jon, and I

the church

Carpenter and Rowan

Taylor and I


On Monday May 19, was Marley's last softball game! Afterwards they had a awards banquet at Ton'ys pizza. My camera batteries were dead, so I had to take a pic afterward!


On Wednesday May 21, was Carpenter's last day at FIFBC 3K. They had an awards banquet and then they went to Climbin' High for a party! Jon, Gran, Pop-Pop, and Marley were able to come to the awards. But I had the three babies by myself for the party at a bouncy place. To say I don't have enough hand is the easiest way to put it! Carpenter gets a little overwhlemed by bouncy places and physically it is sometimes hard for him to move around on those things! Sadie loved it! She was all over the place! But trying to keep them together whil holding Rowan was difficult. Luckily, Renee McDannald, held Rowan for me. She even got him to sleep! Thanks, Renee! By the end of the party the kids were worn out and ready for a nap! I was tired also from carrying Carpenter up the slide several times!


Carpenter and Gran

Marley and Pop-Pop

Family picture attempt

Carpenter and his chalk

Sadie stole Carpenter's ball!
Tammy carrying injured Nathan

Tammy afterwards!

Sadie climbing

Sadie enjoyed the slide


Later on that day, we played outside with Carpenter's new chalk from school! We also went for a walk! Why don't they make wagons with three seats! I had to hold Rowan in my arms the whole time! By the end of the walk I was worn out!

3 amigos!

Sadie listening to the train

Rowan about to eat something!

Carpenter running away!

Sadie smiling!

Wagon full!

No comments: