Saturday, May 17, 2008

Failure

Do you ever feel like a failure? Right now I feel like such a complete and utter failure! My house is in chaos! It is in just such disarray! I mean it is not like nasty. I just need some time to organize and regroup. I mean when your house is a mess you just can't relax and can't be happy! It is just so hard to get everything done. I try to organize during nap time but as soon as they wake up I don't have time to put everything up! I am just feeling exhausted and see no end to the madness of my house! I mean I stay at home I should be able to handle this, this is my job! So this is why I feel like such a FAILURE! My mom said she would watch the kids one Saturday morning and maybe then I can get some hold on my house!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm on my way. Which would you rather me do, take the kids or clean the house for you? :-)
You are NOT a failure! You are an amazing woman who tries to tackle the world. I love you!

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Thanks you make me feel better! I am trying to get some done while Carpenter and Marley are at school!

Alison said...

Stacey.. The next time I am home,I would be more than willing to help with the kids (with Kelly). We could take them to play at the park! Just let us know if we can help! You are like our other sister and we are here to help! WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

This sounds so familiar that I could have written it myself!