Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Zoo Trip!

On Saturday, it was such a glorious day given by the Lord, we wanted to do something fun and take the kids somewhere. Marley was at her cousin Bailey's birthday party, so we just had the three little ones! So we decided to take the kids to the Greenville Zoo(along with everyone else in the city), they have a new Zebra exhibit! We had a great afternoon! I didn't get to see baby Bob, the newest arrival from the gorilla family. There were too many people in the way to see them!
Here is a slideshow of events!



I will be posting Easter pics soon, husband is hogging the computer again. I am able to use it right now because Jon is at softball practice with Marley!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Sadie's outfit! Where did you get it?? Can't for the Easter pics!

Long's Joyful Journey said...

I bought it off of ebay! You know me, I don't have time to go shopping by myself! So I buy alot off of ebay! Which can get me in alot of trouble!