Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter egg hunt @ FIFBC!

Some pics from the Great Hunt of 08!

Buckethead!

Cute boy!

Cheese!

Dying Eggs!

Mrs. Jan and Carpenter

Ready to go!

I found an egg!

Exploring!

Found one in the tunnel!

Sadie climbing with commandeered basket!

Hunting Eggs!

Carpenter got his finger stepped on!

Caapenter, Jon, and Sadie

Me and Sadie crying!

Hugging the Easter Bunny(aka Mrs. Tammy)

Easter Bunny and Carpenter

Easter Bunny and Jack

Easter Bunny and Nathan

Carpenter, Jon, and Sadie

Sadie Swinging!

Carpenter, Easter Bunny, Rowan, and Sadie

Praying!

Yummm!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Carpenter's jacket, too!

Anonymous said...

That was me who wrote the "anonymous" comment. I have no idea what happened there.

Kelly said...

I like the chick shirts! Did they make them?

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Mrs. Karren, one of his teachers had the idea. She did two circles and they painted them in and did a hand print for the feathers! I should have made one for all the kids! They turned out so adorable!

Medic Mom said...

What a sweet family!!! I love the pics!