Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 Things

This is a list of 7 things you do not know about me! I got this from Annie!

1. I hate tomatoes! I know this is a weird one to start off with! I just don't know why people put tomatoes on everything! My mom could eat them right off the vine. I only like them in Heinz 57, salsa, and spaghetti sauce.

2. I have my house plan already picked out! We are just waiting on trying to find some land in Fountain Inn in Greenville County. This seems impossible right now! But we are praying about it and hopefully we will be able to find a place! I know it is in the Lord's hands. He has provided for us so far, our trust is in Him!

3. My favorite quote from Jonathan "It is not like we are going to get married or anything!" We got in a horrible fight one time back in HS. Boy, did he have to eat his words! Love you, babe!

4. My favorite show right now are Project Runway and Top Chef. Project Runway because I want to learn how to sew real bad and would love to create stuff like that! And Top Chef because I love to cook! I like watching the dynamics of these shows!

5. I want to skydive! It is just one of those things I would like to do before the end of my life here on earth. I know you may think that I am hypocritical because I am scared of 4-wheelers but want to jump out of a plane! Anybody want to join me?

6. My happiest moments during my childhood were when I got to spend a week in the summer at my Mema's and Papa's in Landrum. It was such a wonderful time. Not because they got me every toy from Hardees. I just felt so loved! Eating, shopping, swimming, story telling! Memories that will last a lifetime!

7. During my pregnancy with Rowan, I thought I had miscarried! It was a horrible day! The only people that knew that I was pregnant were Tammy and Kelly. Thank goodness I have a wonderful neighbor. Tammy watched the kids while Jon and I went to the doctors office! Luckily, my Dr. C-R, was there at the office. Hearing Rowan's heartbeat was just a wonderful moment! I cannot describe the happiness and relief I felt. It was hard, we hadn't told that many people I was pregnant, because for some reason they think we have to many kids. J/K! I just wanted to call my mom and Jon's mom. It took me a while to recover from the fears that I had lost him!


As you can tell I am able to update because Jon is at the gym!

1 comment:

Roxann said...

I happen to know about number one: the tomatoes. When you were born and I was nursing you, I had to stop eating fresh tomatoes because you would throw up all over me when you burped when I ate them. I guess that's where the hate relationship started. :) I'm so sorry you can't appreciate the glory of the fresh tomato!