Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week Round Up!

Last Sunday(10-9), I got to take my girls to spend their gift cards to Build-A-Bear! I was soo excited to do and outing with just the girls! I don't get to take them out often for special time! I felt bad though for Carpenter, he was upset that Marley and Sadie were leaving with me. Sadie only had 2 fits! She didn't understand she could only get one animal and one shirt! I used to could not understand some parenting skills with kids. Yes, there are alot of parents out there that ignore their child's behavior! But man, when Sadie throws a fit, it is all about her. She will scream and not even care about anyone else. She doesn't even listen to me! She is in her own world. Disciplining the strong willed child is different. With Marley, I could just look at her at this age and she would stop it! Sadie doesn't even care. It is just so embarrassing! I feel like I need this neon sign above my head for passer bye's to know why she is crying and that she is just throwing a tantrum! Marley had a great time picking out all the accessories! It was a great trip all in all! Thanks Uncle Chris for the gift cards!




This week has been a very emotional one! Lack of sleep! Children(even Marley) acting out! It has been really fun!

Rowan has started foods this week! He loves food and he cried when you are eating in front of him! I have never had a child that wants to eat soo much! I waited til he was 5 1/2 months to feed him food. I just like for the bond with the breastfeeding to be there. And also feeding him adds on more to my busy schedule! I remember when Carpenter was little, I made my own baby food. It was cheaper and the healthier thing to do! I want to do that again! But we will see how far I get with a busy household!

On Wednesday, I took the kids with me and we went to eat at El Mexicano with my mom, dad, and sis! Let's just say it was an interesting evening! Anytime out with 4 kids if always fun!

On Thursday, I went to Caylyn's life service. It was a very beautiful service! The Bachman family is amazing!

On Friday evening, we got to go out with friends. Eric and Stacey Chapman, Aaron and Autumn Dyer and kids, and Chris Stoddard! It was great to go out with adults! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!

Now, to this week! Monday night I got to go out to eat with my HS BFF! We enjoyed a great evening at the Olive Garden! Even though we haven't seen each other in a while it was like we didn't skip a beat. With blogs, I can keep up with both of their lives and feel like we are as close as ever! I really enjoy blogs, they help me stay connected! I love the fact that we all have girls the same age! Marley also had in first softball practice! Granny had surgery today! She is still at MUSC, please continue to pray for her! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids, you have been doing that alot lately! I greatly appreciate it!


Annie, Kelly, and myself!

Tuesday, back and forth to school, like always! I took all the kids to Jelly Beans, to get Carpenter's hair cut! They have a new store that is awesome in Mauldin! Marley had a diorama project due. She did one on panda bears! Thank goodness Jon is very artistic! Rowan has started crawling! We'll he is getting close! He is getting up in a bridge position, and rocking back and forth. Most of the time he goes backwards, but occasionally jumps forwards! He is moving all around the front den! I was soo excited! But in the back of my mind, I was like OMG, once he is moving, how am I going to keep up with everyone!


Cute random pics:

Rowan's little hand!
Sadie getting in trouble for coloring all over herself and the wall in the bedroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you do that Sadie?

Kelly said...

I seriously have no idea how you do all that you do!
I'm glad you got bunches of girl time this week, with the "big" girls and your little girls. :-)
Rowan is growing up too fast. Make him stop!
Sadie May cracks me up!!!!