Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update

Sorry, I don't know why but my blogging mood has been challenged lately. For some reason, I have had alot to blog about, but no zeal to tell them.

Funny quotes:
We were over at Gran's house, and Sadie backed up to Gran. She said "you want me to poot on you?" We all died laughing. I guess she has been listening to her father!

I was trying to get the kids out of the car earlier this week and it was raining. I had just ran inside with Rowan, and dropped him off on the couch. I ran out to get Sadie and Carpenter. I had Sadie on my right hip, waiting for Carpenter to come get on the other, to get them in the house. We'll Carpenter didn't want to come to me. I was getting pretty upset. Sadie and I were getting soaked. So I did the counting to three game. And Carpenter did not come on three. So I said in my not so happy voice "Come here NOW, Carpenter, we are getting soaked!" Carpenter just looked at me and said, clear as day, "Mean Momma!" So I laughed. He has never said "mean" before! And I was proud of him for putting it together. Any of the other kids would have been lectured. But I was proud he put that describing word on there, as unpleasant as it was.

Last weekend, some of the kids had a stomach bug. Plus on top of that, my dryer broke, the heating element went out! So I want to say a special thank you to Pop-Pop for fixing it! Stomach bug and broken dryer is not a good combination! We missed Carpenter's Christmas party at the MC, the Down Syndrome Christmas Party, and church!

Marley had her Christmas concert on Monday night! It went really well!

Carpenter had his Christmas program at FIFBC on Friday! It went really well! I got in the middle of the row to film. He saw me. "Hi Momma," then gave me the figure up to the lip, to tell me to be quiet! When he saw Gran, he got really excited. He repeated "Bran" an million times. Still working on those G's! Carpenter was dressed like a cute snowman!


Carpenter and his "Bran"

Rowan dancing

Sadie had her Christmas program on Friday also. I couldn't figure out why she wasn't singing! She know all the songs. My favorite is "Feliz Navidad!" Children's pronunciations on that song are hilarious. Anyway, back to the concert, I quickly found out why she wasn't singing when she stood up. She had an accident! I felt terrible for her. There were so many kids and parents cramped into a small room. I bet she felt overwhelmed to tell someone she needed to go to the bathroom. She has not had an accident in forever.

not so happy face
Last night, I got to go see the Nutcracker with Marley, Milli, and Traci. We went out to eat dinner at Trios and then onto the Peace Center. It was great to go out to dinner and not have to share my food or take someone to the restroom! We all had a memorable night thanks to Milli! I was impressed that Anne took her whole family! I should have taken a family pic!

Marley and Milli

Milli and Mrs. Traci

Myself and Marley

Marley and Milli

25 comments:

Tracey said...

I hear ya on the no blogging thing. I loved the "mean Momma" comment!

One Pumpkin Seed said...

Just dropping in to wish you a Happy New Year!

Marcy

Anonymous said...

order ambien without prescriptions ambien and alcohol amnesia - ambience mall gurgaon ice skating

Anonymous said...

xanax depression xanax 44386 - xanax side effects appetite

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online quanto custa diazepam 10mg - valium or diazepam

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate buy online - ambien side effects on the elderly

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg picture of valium 5mg - buy good quality valium

Anonymous said...

diazepam cheap buy diazepam roche - diazepam 7.5mg

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 5mg long does take work - diazepam what is it

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem er generic - zolpidem tartrate blood pressure

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam ativan klonopin - are ativan and xanax the same thing

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg use of diazepam for dogs - where to buy diazepam online usa

Anonymous said...

xanax medication 1mg clonazepam vs 1mg xanax - xanax online cheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam how supplied - diazepam withdrawal newborn

Anonymous said...

order xanax no prescription xanax dosage tablet - xanax overdose seizures

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan and alcohol interaction - ativan withdrawal wiki

Anonymous said...

soma soma 350 mg drug - buy somatropin online uk

Anonymous said...

soma cheap drug interactions soma flexeril - soma generic 350 mg

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium from trusted pharmacy - buy valium from thailand

Anonymous said...

soma pharmacy where to buy soma online overnight - carisoprodol reviews

Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription buy valium online uk - buy valium online with paypal

Anonymous said...

order valium buy real valium online uk - valium anxiety long term

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep medication cost of generic ambien cr - ambien dosage more than 10mg

Anonymous said...

cheap soma soma generic fedex no prescription - where to buy somatomax

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien ambien buy mail order - ambien zolpidem tartrate same