Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry I have been gone for a while! It has been a crazy few weeks! And I haven't even been on my computer in forever!

My dad fell off of his horse on Monday the 29th. My mom took him to the hospital and he broke two of his ribs and bruised his lung and bruised his shoulder bad! He wasn't feeling very well!

My mom took him back up to the ER and found out his kidney's failed! Which is a shock for us all and not quite sure why it happened in the first place. They ended up putting a ventilator in him at Hillcrest while waiting on a room at Memorial. The doc called in a favor, and finally got him a room. Not quite sure that has to happen when someone is really sick and needs to be transported! So they airlifted him from Hillcrest to Memorial. If I didn't know it was serious, I knew then.

These were my thoughts as Jon and I went that evening to see my dad after being transferred:
The silence between the two of us was alarming but wanted.
I like to think things through my head.
You have a million things going through your mind.
I had to keep my thoughts to myself.
Like admitting my concerns out loud would make them real?

I was just like how did this get so serious this fast?

I spent alot of time with dad. And two nights. Thank you to my in-laws, Suzanne and Gary, Missy and Bobby, and my husband for watching the kids. I loved being there with my dad spending time with my sister(that was one positive thing that came out of this!)! I finished the whole Twilight 4 book series in one week! I was proud of myself for that, but that in its self is another story.

My dad got his ventilator out yesterday! I was just so giddy seeing him without that in! I can not fully express through words my feelings.

My dad actually got to eat some breakfast today! That was his first meal! So he is making progress and has left the CCU today to a new regular hospital room.

Through all of this my mother had pneumonia and could not go to the hospital. But yesterday she was able to see him, just not get too close and couldn't stay too long! Marley had her tonsils out on Monday. And Sadie and Rowan have had recurrent ear infections and had to get shots today!

Sorry my blogging just got cancelled. Carpenter is crying!

Please continue to pray for healing for my family!

Is realising everyday is precious!
Why do I have to forget this lesson and be taught again?
I just needed to wake up and experience the joy of our everlasting Lord!

31 comments:

Alison said...

You and your family are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

John and I are still pulling for ALL of you.

I like how you said that naming your fears out loud may make them real... I've felt that myself, too.

And I'm about 150 pages into the first Twilight book, but I'm already in love with Edward Cullen. Really, could he be mine?

Kelly said...

You and your family are LOVED!
Please let me know how I can help.

The Pettigrew's said...

I am glad things are getting better. I totally understand silent moments when you just are sure what is going on.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you and knew something had to be going on. I'll be praying for your family.

Roxann said...

Daddy said to tell you he sure loves his girls and thanks for everything. He sure misses you.

The Browns said...

we are praying for you all! please keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg generique du valium - valium generic pill

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax drug group - buy xanax from trusted pharmacy

Anonymous said...

xanax 2mg xanax for anxiety and panic attacks - buy xanax online no prescription needed

Anonymous said...

zolpidem without a prescription zolpidem generic cost - zolpidem side effects during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

valium online valium half life 2mg - valium 10mg sevrage alcoolique

Anonymous said...

zolpidem long term side effects zolpidem tartrate shelf life - jpee zolpidem

Anonymous said...

ativan drug ativan side effects memory loss - xanax ativan high

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety what is xanax for anxiety - buy xanax online with no prescription needed

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 20 mg dosage - dosage forms of diazepam

Anonymous said...

buy xanax 1mg alprazolam gp 0 5mg - xanax overdose how many

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam manufacturers diazepam 5mg for anxiety - buy diazepam online legally

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan online ativan overdose signs and symptoms - ativan side effects long do they last

Anonymous said...

mixing diazepam and lorazepam diazepam valium picture - que es mejor clonazepam o diazepam

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan long does last - ativan overdose how many pills

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online what does the drug diazepam do - diazepam 10mg ampola

Anonymous said...

alprazolam buy 1mg clonazepam equal xanax - xanax mg to overdose

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan like xanax - ativan withdrawal plan

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects on the elderly - ambien dosage guidelines

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight delivery ambien side effects aggression - ambien with cold medication

Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol interactions - carisoprodol 350 mg forum

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg buy valium by roche 10mg - valium vs xanax pain

Anonymous said...

diazepam without prescription valium effects testosterone - valium 10mg sevrage alcoolique

Anonymous said...

buy soma order soma online to texas - jogo de soma online

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma online pharmacy - soma medication classification