Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Marley Ann!

***I will have to write longer later but Rowan has a stomach bug, nasty, nasty!***

I just wanted to wish my first born a wonderful birthday! I can not believe she is 9! She will be a decade next year. I know it sounds cliche when you ask "where has the time gone?" But really, where has it? My sweet first born, I love you dearly, even though you kick me hiney in wii!








Please also remember my dad in your prayers, he is being admitted again into the hospital due to heavy fluid in his lungs. We don't have a game plan yet, we are waiting on a ct scan. I will keep you all updated! Thanks again!

18 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy birthday sweet Marley!! I love you!!!

Roxann said...

I love that picture of all of them in the chair. Happy Birthday Marley, we'll make up for not making the party.

Anonymous said...

ambien cost buy ambien cr 12.5 mg - ambien cr 6.25 generic

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam no prescription drug tests and xanax - xanax generic no prescription

Anonymous said...

is lorazepam stronger than diazepam diazepam tablets 2mg 5mg 10mg - diazepam 5mg vs valium

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan vs xanax high - buy ativan toronto

Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax pills appearance - xanax bars canada

Anonymous said...

ativan mg ativan withdrawal infants - ativan 0.5 mg tablet

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage for muscle spasms - buy diazepam online eu

Anonymous said...

order ativan online want buy lorazepam - lorazepam 1mg vs clonazepam

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online overnight types generic xanax - cheap xanax

Anonymous said...

discount ativan lorazepam 1 mg what is it used for - ativan 321 m

Anonymous said...

buy somas online buy soma online with credit card - carisoprodol no prescription needed

Anonymous said...

buy valium cheap online valium 345 - valium pill guide

Anonymous said...

order soma buy soma online ship texas - generic name of soma

Anonymous said...

buy somas watson generic soma - carisoprodol pill identifier

Anonymous said...

buy soma online information on soma medication - soma drug side effects

Anonymous said...

online soma soma medication headaches - carisoprodol picture