Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa pics

We used to take Marley to see Santa. But since we have had the three little ones back to back to back. That has not been an area of focus. Plus, I love Jesus more than I like Santa.

Here are some pics of me from childhood:



I was terrified of Santa! So my mom had to sit in his lap also! This is the first pic that I saw that Sadie May looked a little like me. Something in my mouth and hers! I was so excited she looked like me in one picture. All the kids look like Jon, so I get excited about the littlest stuff. I mean you(fellow mom's) are the one's that carry the child for 10 months and they look like their father! JK! My children are adorable!

Plus when I showed this picture to Sadie, she said it was "me, Sadie and Santa Claus!"

3 comments:

natalie said...

I've always thought that Sadie looks like you, but Marley is definitely her daddy!

Anonymous said...

They say the oldest child always resembles the father. That's nature's way of making him stick around; apparently she already knows the mother's in it for the long haul.

But I see your children's faces in both of those old photographs! Thanks for sharing! Loved it.

SpencersMum said...

Oh my....Sadie is "mini you"!