Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pacifiers!

I just want to say that we have been without Pacifiers in the Long family for 3 days/2 nights! Poor Marley, she has had to listen to Sadie cry herself to sleep for 2 nights! I set a date to get rid of the paci's after the Grandparents had to watch the kids! So, we have made it this far, Sadie is still mentioning hers but I just tell her that the garbage man picked them up and they are gone forever! You may wonder why I have let it go on for so long, with 3 little ones, I was just trying to get everyone asleep! I am still sleep deprived myself, so anyway I could get them to sleep without a fuss I did!

2 comments:

natalie said...

I don't blame you for keeping the pacifier around as long as you did. We just got rid of Emma's a month ago!

Kelly said...

Woah! Rowan too? That is amazing! I don't know who to pray for more, Sadie or Marley!