Friday, August 17, 2007

Tagged! Sorry it took forever for me to do it~

Four jobs I have had:
1. Eckerd Drugs: upfront and then into the pharmacy
2. Oops Company
3. tutor
4. mother to 3(plus one on the way!)

Four places I have lived:
1. Landrum, SC
2. Simpsonville, SC
3. Fountain Inn, SC
4. That's it just 3 places~

TV shows:
1. Dirty Jobs, hilarious
2. The Unit, love military shows, fired up!?!
3. Jon and Kate plus 8, makes me think my life is a piece of cake!
4. Gilmore Girls, love the small town feel

Food:
1. smoothie, I am dying for one right now but can't have because of the G.Diabetes!
2. house steak from Arizona's Steakhouse, delicious!
3. asiago cheese bagels from Panera, I haven't had these in a while because it is too hard to get the kids out of the car and go in and because of G.D.
4. salads, I just love salads from anywhere!!!!! I love Greek Salads or a house salad with Blue Cheese dressing!

I would rather be:
1. on a date with my husband to Charlie's Steakhouse
2. at a Nickel Creek concert
3. outside at Falls Park with my family
4. being able to sleep through the night then sleep in one morning and not having to worry about feeding anybody or getting anyone dressed

Favorite movies:
1. The Notebook, I can also read the book over and over again! I love it!
2. Band of Brothers, I love military stuff!
3. Anne of Green Gables series, I don't know why but I like it~
4. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers or Oklahoma, My mom started me on musicals when I was really young! I think that is all she let me watch!

No comments: