Friday, June 6, 2008

I am soo proud of you, Marley!


I just wanted to post how proud I am of Marley. She made all A's all year long. She also made it into Challenge! She tested great in the Iowa Tests! Marley also made All - Stars in softball! I am soo proud of the All - Stars! When I was a child I did gymnastics and never played local sports with friends. Truthfully, my dad was a baseball coach and I can not catch a ball being thrown at me without closing my eyes! So I am soo proud of Marley for her academic and sports accomplishments! Even though at times it seems like I don't have as much time for you, due to your siblings being so young, I love you and rejoice in your accomplishments!

2 comments:

Roxann said...

love this picture and I'm really proud too!

Kelly said...

YEAH MARLEY!!! I love you too!!