Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mike Huckabee

I was so excited to open up my church newsletter to find out that Mike Huckabee is coming to speak at our church this Sunday! I love politics in the sense of making a change in Americans lives remembering that God is in the center. It is sad to say that as Christians I feel that in the U.S. we are more persecuted then any other group out there. Our faith is being tested, called politically incorrect for standing on God's principles. We have to defend ourselves and not be ashamed to share our salvation. I can't wait to hear Gov. Mike Huckabee speak. If anyone would like to come, it will be this Sunday November 25, 2007 at Fountain Inn First Baptist Church at 11:00 am. Or you can listen by radio at 1600 am in the Golden Strip area. I will let everyone know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi -

You will enjoy hearing Mike Huckabee, I'm sure. He's a man with so much character, plus he's smart and a good leader. We truly enjoyed him as governor of our state and would love to see him lead our nation.

I enjoyed reading through your blog. Many blessings to your family, and special congratulations on your new addition!