Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my Mema's for lunch time and then came back to Gran's house for an afternoon and supper with family. We had a great day with family. The food was awesome! Thank you Mema and Gran!

I did manage to go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. I fed Rowan quickly put him to sleep and was at Target at 6am. I was kind of disappointed at the sales at Target and then left for Walmart. I got a few things there and made it back home by 7:15. I was really surprised, it wasn't that crowded.

I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving. My camera is having problems transferring them to by computer.

Marley got the Terrific Kid award! Jon and I weren't there to see her get it though. I had Carpenter appointments and Jon had to work! We didn't know that she would be receiving that! But luckily, Gran and Pop-Pop were able to be there to support her! Marley also made all A's! Congratulations Marley, we are so proud of you!

Carpenter had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast at FIFBC preschool. I have pics of this but due to camera issues I am unable to download! He had a great time with family over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Sadie is so close to potty training. I am going to get some of those thick white panties for her to start off with! She won't keep her clothes or diaper on when she goes poo-poo or pee-pee. She is also talking a whole bunch, but it is really fast.

Rowan is starting to smile and coo at everyone! I just love having a baby in the house! I love the baby stage!

Taylor seems to be doing well at Clemson. She left a cheering voicemail on Jon's phone after they beat South Carolina.

We really enjoyed hearing Mike Huckabee preach this Sunday at church! I was so glad Rowan lasted during the service. I was afraid I would have to feed him and miss the service! I was glad there were alot of people there to hear Gov. Huckabee.

25 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like yall had a great holiday! I hate that I missed shopping with you, maybe we can sneak away sometime soon.
Congratulations Marley! I'm proud of you!
Do you think Rowan is ready for the Bumbo seat? Eli says he can have his. :-)

Long's Joyful Journey said...

We would love the Bumbo seat! I don't know if he is quite yet ready! I am sure it will be soon! We have to shop next year for sure! I MISSED YOU!

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale ambien pill with a- - ambien cr high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan dosage for sleep - lorazepam 1mg tablets side effects

Anonymous said...

ambien pills generic ambien wiki - ambien cr 7 night invite

Anonymous said...

zolpidem tartarate generic zolpidem cost - zolpidem 10mg pregnancy

Anonymous said...

cheap diazepam buy diazepam online usa no prescription - diazepam dosage erowid

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem cheap no prescription - zolpidem 5mg pill identifier

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam manufacturers fake diazepam online - diazepam quit smoking

Anonymous said...

generic lorazepam ativan dosage instructions - ativan dosage for anxiety

Anonymous said...

alprazolam mg what will 2mg xanax do - generic form of xanax

Anonymous said...

cheapest ativan ativan side effects and withdrawal - ativan for addiction

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan online ativan online mastercard - yellow ativan dosage

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan online who makes generic ativan - ativan side effects/ringing in the ears

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan and alcohol consumption - ativan buy

Anonymous said...

cheapest soma can you drug test soma - order soma online ga

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects violence - ambien online us pharmacy

Anonymous said...

buy valium in canada mixing valium and xanax effects - valium for anxiety in dogs

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium online fast delivery - where can i buy valium in the uk

Anonymous said...

order ambien without prescriptions ambien cr kidney disease - side effects of ambien 10mg

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription carisoprodol drug interactions - buy watson soma money order

Anonymous said...

ambien cr ambien 2 - ambien withdrawal 5mg

Anonymous said...

buy soma somanabolic muscle maximizer women - carisoprodol drug

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online generic ambien 5 mg - when did generic ambien cr become available

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium and vicodin - valium schedule