Thursday, February 19, 2009

Please Welcome the Newest Member of the Long Family: Tucker

Last week, Marley's dream came true! She got a dog! I have never known a child who wanted a dog so much. She tells everyone that every time she has prayed for a dog, she gets a sibling in return!!! Can you believe that!?! We wanted to wait and get a dog until we got a new house, that was the deal. Her father caved. So now I am stuck with four kids and a new puppy who barks at night(did that sound bitter?)! Lovely! At least Marley is happy!

Tucker sleeping

Marley and Tucker. I am not sure where the name Tucker came from. She always makes a new list of what kind of dog she wants and name possibilities. I don't remember her ever saying the name, Tucker, but I like it!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Fear not! The barking at night won't last long.

Kelly said...

You are a Godly woman. I am praying for your sanity. Another mouth to feed and poop to clean up! :-)

natalie said...

He's a cutie! I must be insane because I'm trying to talk my husband into getting another pet after we move. I want our dog to have a playmate.

The Browns said...

that is funny that she said every time she prayed for a dog she got a sibling!