Monday, September 10, 2007

Swimming Pool Fun!

This was the first time we have been in the pool all summer. Marley has been swimming, but I have had no energy to haul 2 babies and my pregnant self to the pool. So we were excited that daddy was home. We enjoyed Gran, Pop-Pop, and the Thackston's company at the pool. Marley has become such a better swimmer this summer! She can do head stands, flips, and dives! Sadie did fall into the pool! I was right behind her, I swear! She just thought she could go down one more step! We want to say a special thank you to Jimbo and Kathy for letting us borrow their pool. We used it while they had gone on an Anniversary trip to Gatlinburg! I hope you both had a great anniversary! After pool fun, we had a cookout at the Thackston's! It is great to have such wonderful neighbors to play with!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a nice pool!! Where are the pics of you pregnant Mama!? :-)

Long's Joyful Journey said...

I did actually swim! But I am usually the one taking the pics!