Friday, September 21, 2007

Good bye Summer?

Is summer over? The weather this week has been awesome. Just the way I like it, not too hot or too cold! Perfect play outside all day weather! Watch, it will be HOT next week! Maybe now I will be back into walking the kids around town more. It has just been too hot to push the kids in the double stroller. But now, I think I can do it and not pass out! Thank you dear Lord for this wonderful weather!

This week was my second week in a new bible study on the book of Daniel by Beth Moore. I am absolutely loving it! There are about 25 women from many different churches coming together to study the word of God. We go one night a week from 8-10 pm. Because most of us have children. My kids are usually in the bed by 8pm so it works out good for Jon. We have a snack/greet each other time for 15 minutes, group questions for 30 minutes, and 60 minute DVD lesson from Beth Moore. Whoa! Does she talk fast! She is just filled with information. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the Homework.

Marley is growing up so fast! Marley has alot of school work, has dance and Awana's once a week! She enjoyed her riding lesson yesterday with Papa.

Carpenter is really enjoying school. When I picked him up from school today, he didn't want to come home! I love seeing Carpenter and Sadie play together. Yes, they fight, but they are also extremely sweet to each other. They are 16 months apart! And I am loving it! I know it seems like twice the work sometimes, but I love seeing the bond that they share! Sadie woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "I want bro-tha!" I can't wait to see how the new baby will fit into our family! I love our family! Sorry mommy moment!

Here's a quick slide show of summer fun!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your family too and can't wait to meet your new little baby (boy! I just KNOW it's a boy!).