Friday, June 15, 2007

Spend the Night!!

Marley and Milli have had a wonderful week together at camp. They brought home some fantastic art work. Milli is our family's first spend the night guest. My schedule is so busy with the babies that we haven't had the opportunity to have someone over for Marley. We finally have every one's sleep routines down and are able for Marley to have a friend to spend the night. Marley and Milli seemed to have a good time together. Carpenter adores Milli. He is constantly hugging her. Both, Sadie and Carpenter, get upset when the girls want to play by themselves.



We decided to go out last night during a downpour to get Carpenter's hair cut. With boys, you have to get their hair cut all of the time. And I am sad to say Carpenter was way over due. He did pretty good during the hair cut. The only part he fussed at was when she was washing his hair. Mrs. Lisa(Hairstylist) put some mousse in Carpenter's bangs to puff them up! He looked like a teenager. I love his hair like that!



Carpenter has been having bad dreams during nap time lately. It is hard for me to calm him down. Luckily daddy was home to help him get back to sleep. Carpenter absolutely adores his father. They have this special bond together. Here are some pics of Carpenter's sleeping position's! He is so close to falling off!



On a little special note: The passing away of Mrs. Ruth Bell Graham is a sad but joyful day. Sad that Billy Graham has lost his partner for life and children lost a mother. But joyous in the fact of Mrs. Graham is going home to our Lord. I have watched specials on UNCTV about the Grahams' life together. I greatly admire her. You could just tell how much they loved each other. The love that is centered in Christ. She got to travel a lot with her husband. But Mrs. Graham also was at home by herself with 5 kids a great deal of the time. And I know that takes a great deal of strength. I can not imagine life as the wife of Billy Graham. As Jonathan is able to serve the Lord easier in some ways. I try not to get upset with myself. God has called me to be the mother of 4 children and I enjoy it! But sometimes you wish you could get out and serve God more. But I know I do this in the journey of my family and teaching them about the joy from the Lord. Mrs. Ruth Graham has showed me through her walk how I can be a servant of God even if I am at home right now. Please pray for their family.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that Marley is old enough to have friends spend the night!
Carpenter DOES look like a teenager! You're going to have to look out with him. He'll drive the ladies wild!
Stace, I know I've said it a million times, but you are the greatest mother I know! You are truly doing your Godly calling!

Elizabeth said...

I love all the new pictures Stacey! All of your children are beautiful. I love Carpenter's hair styled like that. It makes him look like such a big boy!

The Browns said...

Your kids are precious! I can tell that you are a wonderful mother. How cool would it be for Averie and Marley to get together for a playdate? I'll tell you - way cool. We need to work on that!