Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday Supper

So we decided to go out to eat at Silver Bay to celebrate Jon's birthday. Gran, Pop-Pop, Marley, Milli, Meme, Papa, Taylor, Jon, Carpenter, Sadie, and I were the wonderful people who enjoyed supper together. The kids love to go there because of the huge fish tanks. Which is good to keep them entertained but bad in the fact that they constantly want to get out of their seat and go and see them. We all ate a wonderful supper, opened presents, and ate lemon poppy seed cake from Strossner's. Our supper was very eventful! Marley spilt her drink twice! Poor baby! She was just so excited her bf Milli was there. Carpenter was pretty good except for taking off his shoes and putting his feet on the table. With Sadie, there was a constant battle. She kept standing up in her high chair, and I kept saying in my firm voice "Get down Sadie" and "Sit down!" We ended up with a high chair for her without a strap, not that one could contain her. She is very independent! I offered her some cake and she wouldn't eat it! Sadie had to have her cake on her very own plate and feed it to herself! So we had a fun night of pass the grandbabies!




This is a cute pic of Carpenter enjoying his lunch today! Can you guess what it is? spaghetti!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like an eventful evening! Did Sadie laugh at you when you told her to sit down?? Just kidding!
Great job with the slide show! I had to get Ali to show me how to do it yesterday at her house.
I got the birthday counters for my site at www.lilypie.com Check it out!

The Browns said...

STACY!! I saw the pictures of your sweet family on Kelly's babysite. I thought, man I wish Stacy were a blogger! And now you are! Yay! I hope we can catch up and be blogging buddies!

our blog is www.bbbbrowns.blogspot.com

Love and Blessings,
Jaime (Layton) Brown

Kelly said...

OK slacker...time to update! :-) Love ya!